1. Akimkina D. A. FDI in industrial policy of Russia // Economic analysis: theory and practice, no. 3 (306), 2013, pp. 27-37.
2. Borisov V. N. et .all. Methods of estimation of innovative efficiency in the manufacturing industry [On-line source] / V. N. Borisov, O. V. Pochukaeva, T. G. Orlova, E. A. Balagurova, K. G. Pochukaev // IEF RAS, 2012. Available at:http://www.ecfor.ru/pdf.php?id=pub/bor03
3. Dementiev V. Ye. A trap of the technological adoptions and the condition of its overcoming in the two-sector model of economy // Economics and mathematical methods, Vol. 42, no. 4, 2006, pp. 17-32.
4. Egortseva N.A. The beginning of Russian automobile building, the importance of the joint-stock company "FIAT" in solving of the automobile problem in the USSR // Vector of science TSU, no 2 (20), 2012, pp. 103-106
5. Lebedev K.K., Pankratova D.A. Strategy of Modernization and Development of Russia's Motorcar Industry: the Elements and Conditions for Further Evolution // Economic Science Of Modern Russia, no. 3 (54), 2011, pp. 121-134.
6. Pavlov K.V. et. all. Direct foreign investments as factor of economic growth: the general and special. Scientific journal NRU ITMO. Series "Economics and Environmental Management" no. 1, 2017, pp. 21-27.
7. Polterovich V. M. Institutions of catching-up development (on the project of a new model for economic development of Russia). Economic and Social Changes: Facts, Trends, Forecast, 2016, no. 5, pp. 34-56.
8. Sukharev O. S., Adequacy of outpace development strategy of Russian economy in global changes// Economic analysis: theory and practice, no. 47 (350), 2013, pp. 2-15.
9. Kharlamova T. I. Forced Industrialization In The Local Automobile Industry: Lessons Of History // Izvestiya MSTU vol. 3, no. 2, 2012, pp. 128-135.
10. Kharlamova T. I., Panin E. V. Contribution To The Defense Of The Country's Automakers During The Prewar Years // Izvestiya MSTU, vol. 5, no. 2 (20), 2014, pp. 89-94.
11. Shishka V. G. Reasonable Adoption: Foreign Experience As Driving Factor Of Soviet Car Industry In The Late 1920s // Perm University Herald. Series «History» no. 3 (23), 2013, pp. 166-175.
No posts found