1. International Valuation Standards 2017. International Valuation Standards Council: London. 2017. 119 p.
2. European Valuation Standards 2016. Eighth edition. TEGoVA. 2016. 376 p.
3. Federal Valuation Standard No 1. General concepts of valuation, approaches and requirements for valuation conducting. Order of the Ministry of Economic Development of Russia of 20.05.2015 No 297. (in Russian).
4. Huber, Peter J. Robust Statistics. New York, Chichester, Brisbane, Toronto, Singapore: Wiley. 1981.
5. Hampel, F.R., Ronchetti, E.M., Rousseeuw, P.J., Stahel, W.A. Robust statistics: the approach based on influence functions (2nd ed.). 1986. New York: Wiley.
6. Shurygin, A.M. Applied stochastics: robustness, estimation, forecast. Ìoscow: Financy i statistica. 2000. 224 p. (in Russian).
7. Statistical data analysis, modeling and research of probability laws. Computer approach: monograph / B.Yu. Lemeshko [et al.]. Novosibirsk: NSTU Publishing House, 2011. 888 p. (series Monographs of NSTU). (in Russian).
8. Smolyak S.A. The dependence of the equipment value on age: problems and models // Audit and financial analysis. 2014. No 5. Pp. 138-150. (in Russian).
9. Smolyak S.A. Machinery and equipment valuation (secrets of the DCF method). Ìoscow: Option Publishing House. 2016. 377 p. (in Russian).
No posts found